Associate email addresss with callsign

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by SMWISE, Jul 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. SMWISE

SMWISE Guest

Hello everyone,

I signed up with my email before I was assigned a callsign. Now I cannot associate my email address with my callsign because it says its already in use. Can anyone help me?

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Could you kindly provide us your email and Callsign?

73, Julio C├Ęsar. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

3. LB3LI

LB3LI QRZ Member

Hello, I have the same problem. I can't associate my email address with the callsign. Tried to contact the support center but on the page you have to log in with the callsign... no email adress i can send a mail to...

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Could you kindly provide us your callsign?

5. LW3EWS

LW3EWS Ham Member QRZ Page

no me figura el correo electronico en la pagina qrz

6. EB1BSV

Por favor, se tan amable de decirnos tu email

7. KJ7DTO

KJ7DTO QRZ Member

I hate to say "me, too", but I have the same problem as the original poster, in that I signed up with an email address before I received my callsign & would like to add it, now.

My email is akfromak@gmail.com & my callsign is KJ7DTO.

8. EB1BSV

Username "AKFROMAK" has been changed to KJ7DTO

9. KE8KKZ

KE8KKZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I find myself in the same situation. Cannot find a way to associate my current login with my callsign KE8KKZ

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  10. EB1BSV

Username "CINMAN45" has been changed to KE8KKZ

73, Julio