ad: QSLcardEU-1

ARRL REBUTS DENIAL OF INTERFERENCE FROM BPL TRIAL

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Been there.

Being out of work, when you need to work, really s*cks!

Chip N1IR

2. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

I left PGandE to head up efforts to fix some serious power system deficiencies at a Department of Energy facility.  Some of the work I did involved classified systems, so I won't discuss that.

My pension from PGandE of course wouldn't be quite as much as if I had stayed there until normal retirement age.

I probably wouldn't decline an offer from an entity wishing to explore the effects of BPL on a distribution system, or comparing its proposed uses in control or monitoring of power system performance or utilization. Athough, I'm not actively soliciting offers.

No, I haven't done any work for the ARRL.  Although, I have exchanged quite a few emails with League officers and staff.

I've also exchanged emails with state public utility commissions as well.  But, most were concerned with safe operation of uncertified BPL devices on distribution lines.

Satisfied now?  Probably not.

The scrutiny I applied to you was just superficial.  That's all that was needed.  Your behavior on this thread offers a new definition of disinterest.  In fact, each time I hear you express it, it invokes a bigger laugh than AG4YO's funnies.

Ciao,

Lee
    W6EM

3. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Huh? Someone mention my name? Just sitting here dreaming of the day I can look at Pamela Anderson pictures over my Amateur Radio digital connection. Wow. That will be something! And we'll have Chip to thank for it.

4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Why can't you do that now?

She does wear clothes, on occasion, FYI.

5. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

I was waiting until our digital dreams come true for Amateur Radio but looks like you've been scoping her out already! LOL.

6. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

All I've seen reveals her to be a healthy young lady who fits well in a red bathing suit.

Your experience may differ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.