ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD Array Solutions Vector Network Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6PST, Oct 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W6PST

W6PST QRZ Lifetime Member #73 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Brand new, never been used Vector Network Analyzer from Array Solutions. If you are familiar with these, you know how powerful they are. Here's a link for more information from Array Solutions. Selling for $650 which is a heck of a deal. 20191008_193612.jpg 20191008_193547.jpg 20191008_193719.jpg
    https://www.arraysolutions.com/vna-uhf

2. AK6R

AK6R Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I will take it! let me know how to pay. Also sent email.
    AK6R

3. W6PST

Yes, sir. Sounds good. Is your email the same as your PayPal email? If so, I will send an invoice when I get home around 9:30 CST. If it's not your PayPal email, I'll just need it to send you an invoice. Thank you!

My number is 615-767-6461. Send me a quick text. That way I can keep you updated and send tracking info and such along the way. If you're not comfortable with that, no worries. Email or on here is fine.

73 de W6PST

4. W6PST

This item has been sold. If something happens or the sale falls through, I will reach out to the next person in line. Thanks

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.