APRS sats

Discussion in 'Satellite and Space Communications' started by VE3TSV, Mar 10, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
  1. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

I was wrong and Roy K3RLD was correct :) It won't show-up on ariss.net. I tried for the last two passes and, can confirm, it doesn't.

VE3TSV likes this.
  2. VE3TSV

VE3TSV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Jeff.
    I think I caught the tail end of your transmission, but had building to the south of me I had work around at the beginning of the pass. :)

3. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, it was kind of an awkward pass for me too plus I was trying to show a local police officer what the fun was all about :)

WD4ELG and VE3TSV like this.
  4. K9JKM

K9JKM Ham Member QRZ Page

5. KA2CZU

KA2CZU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

good link, it helped me debug my XASTIR setup, as messages I was trying to send up to a Sat were heading out via the wrong interface. Explains why I haven't connected recently (though I was seeing traffic on most passes) :D

6. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

It seems that NO-84 has slipped back out of APRS mode. Hopefully it can soon be returned to an APRS mode.

7. KE4AZZ

KE4AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

8. N4DJC

N4DJC Ham Member QRZ Page

@WE4B

I kept trying to send a msg back via PSAT but evidently didn’t get through. Fumble fingers me....

9. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

e
    Happens to the best of us :) The pass that happenend an hour ago was the last good pass for me for today. I'll be listening for you tomorrow :)

N4DJC likes this.
  10. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the NO-84 QSO this afternoon :)