Appropriate Content For a QRZ Page.

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W1RNY, May 20, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

NJ, Red Bank, corner of West Front St and Hubbard Avenue (to be specific, Middletown, you had to cross the bridge before you were in Red Bank, but we shared mailing address with them). This was the late 60's, very early 70s.

He didn't go out to IL until his later years, I believe to live with his daughter.

Lester Del Ray lived at Pohl's home for a while too, but later moved to his own home and he was on my paper route.

But all this really has nothing to do with your Gramps!

2. W1RNY

W1RNY Ham Member QRZ Page

You are hilarious.....so true. There are companies making a fortune trying to clean up after people who stupidly put out things they should not have!

3. W1RNY

I did not know that about Lester Del Rey. Of course you know Del Rey has written abour Gernsback on a number of occasions.

4. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah... 'sour grapes' I figure.

5. W1RNY

?

6. K8PG

K8PG QRZ Lifetime Member #333 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Lets read and see more.
    Excellent information.

K8PG

7. N4UP

N4UP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Of course it is appropriate. And entertaining. Some of us grew up with ham radio and science fiction. Just the other day my daughter called and we actually talked about the Hugo Awards.

8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Some of the things written were not so nice about your Gramps. I thought that was what you were referring to.