applied for Phone endorsements but was processed as NEW Award

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N9FB, Jun 27, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been having issues when trying to get the Phone endorsements added to my existing Award(s).
    Today I applied to have the Phone endorsements I qualify for added to my existing World Continent Award (which already had Mixed and CW endorsements).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I put in the application comments to please add the Phone endorsements to my Existing World Continent Award #
    [​IMG]
    I had tried simply using the Award analyzer and then waiting a few days but the Phone endorsements never showed, so I went ahead and applied. I quickly received an email saying my application had been processed, but the problem is it gave me a whole new Award with only Phone endorsements instead of adding the Phone endorsements to my previous Award...
    [​IMG]
    Last time this happened with WAS and DX World it took a support ticket and several months to be resolved by the QRZ Support team.
    What is the remedy and how do I avoid this re-occurring problem so it doesn't unnecessarily burden the QRZ Team? (the email says "do not reply"...)

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The software is under the control of Headquarters. There is no solution other than to establish another support ticket.

3. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

okay, thanks for the reply. done (Ticket #: 427852)