ad: CARC-1

SOLD Anytone AT-D868UV + ZUMSPOT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9PSB, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N9PSB

N9PSB Ham Member QRZ Page

• The AnyTone D868UV GPS "Version 2" Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. The radio has been certified by FCC under Part 90 standards and offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts. This radio comes with the Nagya NA-701 VHF/UHF antenna. This is slightly used. Asking $150.00 for both the radio and the zumspot. I will except PayPal or USPS money order. My email on qrz is good.
    Mark - N9PSB

868 closeup.JPG 868 Charger and Cable.JPG ZUMSPOT.JPG 868 Box.JPG

K3WTB likes this.
  2. N2DOW

N2DOW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ill take it

3. KD9FRR

KD9FRR Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take this. Please send email to my qrz email for payment instructions.

4. N2DOW

N2DOW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm not sure why my previous post was removed but as I said before, I will take it. I have sent an Email. Please respond with your PayPal and I will send funds.

5. N9PSB

SOLD !!!!

6. N9PSB

SOLD

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.