For Sale AnyTone AT-D868UV Dual Band DMR/Analog HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9SQW, May 26, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KC9SQW

KC9SQW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a like new AnyTone AT-D868UV Dual Band DMR/Analog handheld transceiver, which was purchased at the Dayton Hamvention last weekend. I purchased this from the Bridgecom Systems booth. All the tech specs are below, but the radio will do analog or DMR (Tier 1/2). I have the radio and antenna, which is immaculate, a 3100 mAh extended battery with belt clip, charger, user manual, and programming cable. Loaded my local codeplug and analog repeater without issues on first attempt. Will NOT be DOA. I am asking $160 shipped on this radio. Email me with any questions. Pictures below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • VHF/UHF Dual Band - Allows reception of two communication channels simultaneously (V+V, U+U & V+U)
    • Digital DMR and Analog - Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel
    • High Power Output - 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
    • 2 & 5 Tone Paging - Includes built-in 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
    • Programming Cable - Includes USB Programming Cable, free software on our Support Page
    • Color TFT Display - 1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
    Tech Specs

• 4,000 channels
    • Memory Channels
    • 10,000 DMR Talk Groups
    • 150,000 Digital Contacts (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
    • 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
    • 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone
    • Frequency Range
    • 136-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
    • 1.77 inch color TFT Screen with selectable dual channel or single channel display
    • Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium ion battery
    • Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR Import/Export
    • Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups
    • Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology
    • 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories
    • IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant

Attached Files:

W4CDK and KN4LHZ like this.
  2. KC9SQW

KC9SQW Ham Member QRZ Page

Still Available, $150 shipped

3. W7AXN

W7AXN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello is this the GPS ver?

4. W7AXN

W7AXN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this still available?

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.