SOLD AnyTone AT-D868UV Analog-DMR Dual Band Handheld

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD6ZI, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:33 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AD6ZI

AD6ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Covers 136-174 MHZ and 400-480Mhz both analog and DMR. The radio is updated with the latest firmware and works well. I decided to go the Yaesu Fusion route so now parting with this radio. It comes with the 3100 mAh battery, GPS, programming cable, and drop in charger. For the life of me, I cannot find the manual but have all the original packing. Fortunately, you can get all the latest firmware, programming software and manual on line. Check out Powerwerx for links.

I am asking $125 plus shipping, PayPal preferred. You can contact me at john.e.vercelli@gmail.com or text to 530-990-2174. 73, AD6ZI DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG

WB1KE likes this.
  2. AD6ZI

AD6ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.