Anyone wanna help with a special project?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AF5IE, May 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AF5IE

AF5IE Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm AF5IE, George Bugh, in the DFW Texas area. Please just delete this thread if this question/request is too far off topic for this forum. I've been researching electromagnetic devices since the 1990's that claimed they output excess power and experience a reduction in gravity to the same proportion that they output excess power. I believe I've come up with a device design that can prove a link between gravity and electromagnetism but I don't have room at home or time away from work to try it all out. It involves using a resonant cavity and certain magnetic materials. I have a room full of test equipment to help with the project but they are all stuffed under my daughter's bed and places like that in our cramped little house. Please respond here or privately if you are interested in helping. The more who can all do something the better. My email address is george.j.bugh@vasantcorporation.com. More information about all this can be provided to interested people.

2. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

It's unclear what kind of help you are soliciting.

3. AF5IE

The first thing needed is a place to setup a lab. I have a lot of test equipment and maybe others do also if they are interested in testing this thing. Then help would be needed with testing various magnetic materials inside the resonant cavity. Then help with things like rectenna designs to extract some electrical power from the thing.

4. WW2E

WW2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Gee, I'd really like to help, but I'm kinda busy right now working on my portable time-travel device. :rolleyes:

WE4B likes this.
  5. KV4PD

KV4PD Ham Member QRZ Page

Would your design bear any resemblance to Floyd Sweet's VTA?

6. AF5IE

7. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You really should be posting this in "Just Talking"

This forum is for "Ham Radio Discussions"

Dave
    W7UUU

N2EY and KA4DPO like this.
  8. KB7QPS

KB7QPS Ham Member QRZ Page

This sounds like a farce. I have a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and certainly never was taught about a link between gravity and electromagnetism in the physics classes that I've studied.

9. KV4PD

KV4PD Ham Member QRZ Page

Classical Thermodynamics only deals with closed-loop systems. Any COP over 1 realized in these types of devices results from energy coming from outside the system i.e open-loop. The rules which govern EM theory (which we all play by), don't necessarily apply. That's always been the 'rub' with the white-haired men in lab coats.

KA4DPO likes this.
  10. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

I wouldn't use that as a measure of truth, or even the state of the art, or the state of current research. Within the realm of computer technology, I found that the material presented across CS undergraduate and graduate classes was a minority subset of what is known about information technology and computing devices. I could have taught many of those classes, just from practical experience. That didn't make me smart of the courses dumb, it just means that course progress can only deposit so much information over a semester, and degrees only have so many semesters.

Just because we haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That said, I would want to see some proof-of-concept devices in operation, in front of me, where I can measure them, before I would get too excited about the possible discovery of anti-gravity, over-unity, or exotic-propulsion technology. If the tech can be demonstrated by proof-of-concept devices, it should be rather simple for the inventor to secure funding for further research.

KG7WGX and KA4DPO like this.