Anyone in Civil Air Patrol??

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KJ4AZX, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ4AZX

KJ4AZX Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, I think my other pictures will come back up too! Normally the old ones go away and then they come back again. Kinda wierd!

2. K5OP

K5OP Ham Member QRZ Page

That is really strange. One time I saw two on there at the same time. weird. anyhow are you getting to work HF yet?

3. KJ4AZX

I have only done it a little bit but not much. I can not wait until I can do it more!

4. KJ4CYM

KJ4CYM Ham Member QRZ Page

Another VAWG cadet checking in! :cool:

5. KJ4AZX

Hey Lt. Rinaldi! Glad you could post on this thread! What's up?

6. K5OP

K5OP Ham Member QRZ Page

BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP since the question was asked yet, again.

7. KD8JFO

KD8JFO Ham Member QRZ Page

Im not in CAP just yet, me and my friend are goin to a meetin tuesday for CAP..

73 DE KD8JFO

8. W2FCP

W2FCP Ham Member QRZ Page

I went to one CAP meeting when I was around 15 years old. I don't know if it was just that unit I went to or something but I was not very impressed. I was in Army JROTC in high school and felt that the difference in attitude was night and day. I am sure there are some good units out there that take it more serious though.

Btw, not knocking the Air Force at all, I have been enlisted for 17 years now!

9. N4TIA

N4TIA Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm getting ready to turn 21 and head over to the Senior side. I'm a C/Lt Col. I also did 4 years of AFJROTC and debating on whether or not I want to pick up AFROTC in College.
    Had a lot of fun in CAP over the years, got to do a lot of stuff a lot of people don't normally get to do. Had tons of fun as encampment staff, Special Acts was always fun (COS, IACE...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.