Anyone having PSK Reporter Issues?

Discussion in 'Rig Control, Prop., Cluster, & Other Software' started by WA7F, Jan 31, 2017.

ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. OH3KM

OH3KM Ham Member QRZ Page

Seems to be now working again:)

2. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

PSK Reporter is completely down this morning. I feel blind without this site and hope they can resolve their problems soon.

3. W6PJJ

W6PJJ Ham Member QRZ Page

PSK Reporter has been unreliable lately, it's quiet frustrating. I rely on it daily to determine what geography my signals are being hear in. I expect that much of the time its down, may be due to overwhelming request that overload the servers.

Don W6PJJ

4. WA7F

Yah, I think we all rely on it. Hopefully, they brought the site down intentionally to fix the recent issues. I made a few QSOs today despite driving blind.

5. N9NAY

N9NAY Ham Member QRZ Page

It's back....

6. WA7F

Yes and it seems to be back to it's old self too. :) To bad I have to work on taxes all weekend.

7. 2W0KPF

2W0KPF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have the same issue
    Slow on laptops and phones. Only state of the art HP copes

8. VE3RUV

VE3RUV Ham Member QRZ Page

I can only confirm what everybody says, it is very unreliable lately and no internet connection or operating system or browser is at fault!
    Checking spots is so frustrating that it is better to keep away from it till the issue is going to be fixed

9. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I guess you realize those posts are 4 years old!

10. K5CKS

K5CKS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It is not reporting 20M activity at all right now. It says 17M is the only active band.