Anyone else having LoTW problems?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KI4WCQ, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W5TTW

W5TTW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

From the authors of the Ham Radio Hilarity Act.

2. WD0BCT

WD0BCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Staying on line may be a problem....this is the second time I've been asked to update TQSL in the year and a half I've been using it.
    When I start thinking about all the software I have to pay attention to updating I am beginning to ask if I really need all all this software.

3. WA4BCS

WA4BCS Ham Member QRZ Page

Print the instructions first.

4. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Updating TQSL is as simple as checking "yes" on the window that appears. ;)

I generally interact with LOTW through HRD. But I will click on TQSL occasionally to see if it needs an update. If so, it will ask you if you want to update. If you select "yes" it does the update and starts the program when finished. That is pretty much it.

WA4BCS likes this.
  5. W5DXE

W5DXE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ben you can follow the instructions verbatim and LOTW will work fine then it all of a sudden it doesn't. Case in point. LOTW has worked fine for me for over 18 months then yesterday out of the clear blue it stopped updating my QSO's from my QRZ logbook. Shows they were sent from QRZ but LOTW shows nada.

6. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It worked for me yesterday, but anything can have problems occasionally, be it QRZ or LOTW or IRS.gov. ;)

W5DXE likes this.
  7. W5DXE

W5DXE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ESPECIALLY the later :eek: Oh BTW.. after deleting TQSL and anything in the file with my call on it I started from scratch. Got new call-sign cert D/L TQSL again and also reloaded the ADI file and viola!! all is right with the world again. HIHI.

8. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am not sure how much simpler you could make updating the TQSL certificate. I saw this week while getting verified for QRZ that my certificate was expiring next month. Clicked on renew certificate, the next day I received the new certificate in my email, double clicked on it and 30 seconds later it was automatically installed and good to go.

9. WB8NUT

WB8NUT Ham Member QRZ Page

Not having any issues here. Love LoTW. Saving hundreds on postage. One of the best things the ARRL ever created. Use HRD to quickly and easily upload the file to LoTW. Doesn't get any easier.

W4POT and W4NNF like this.
  10. K3KIC

K3KIC Ham Member QRZ Page

I use N3FJP's ACL to interface with LoTW with no issues. Now if ore of those I contact would upload to LoTW I'd be very happy.