Anyone else having LoTW problems?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KI4WCQ, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Seems like nearly a decade ago they told me it was time to renew the certification. Heck with that, sez me . . . it was fiddly enough the first time and I'd rather eat worms than do it again.

KB8BMY likes this.
  2. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

Certificate renewal was easy & fast. Nothing like the first time signup. Understand some folks don't like LoTW but renewal shouldn't be a reason.

WU8Y likes this.
  3. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Actually, the stickler for me was being forced to renew something that was such a PITA in the first place.

W9OSI likes this.
  4. W5DXE

W5DXE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

QRZ log book shows QSO sent to LOTW but LOTW hasn't updated its log since last night. Any one else having these problems? Seems it started after the new up date they did today.

5. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Something probably got screwed up when some individual, organization or superpower hacked their way in and tried to alter their standing in the Wisconsin QSO Party results.

KK5JY likes this.
  6. WF4W

WF4W Ham Member QRZ Page

yep. i am looking for a confirmation from Asiatic Russia (CQ Zone 19) - he uploaded today but my upload hasnt registered yet. . . jsut need patience I guess...

7. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

8. WF4W

WF4W Ham Member QRZ Page

better than waiting for months for a piece of paper...

9. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

A new TQSL file was released today. DXKeeper prompted me to upgrade, but I have not done so yet. Just might be related.

May 17, 2018: Updated TQSL configuration file released (config.xml v11.5) --
    Changed in this release:

• In the MODE enumeration, added modes
      • ARDOP
      • C4FM
      • DIGITALVOICE
      • DSTAR
    • Added ITU zone 31 as a slection for the Primary Administrative Subdivision of Omskaya oblast' under the Asiatic Russia DXCC entity (15)
    • Changed the labeling of Primary Administrative Subdivisions for omproved recognition of the values being returned by the Google Maps and HERE Technologies geocoding APIs which are called by the TQSL Station Location Set-up web service.

10. WA4BCS

WA4BCS Ham Member QRZ Page

If you can follow simple on line instructions it is not hard to get on LOTW

WF4W likes this.