Any other motorcyclists here?

Discussion in 'On the Road' started by WD4IGX, May 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W0WJM

W0WJM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

20130622_155643.jpg

Here's the stable,,,,,, maybe went a little overboard. Haha.

WD4IGX likes this.
  2. K1IGS

K1IGS Ham Member QRZ Page

Niiiice..

3. NC6U

NC6U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a 2 meter now and soon a HF radio later this summer. I ride a 2003 Road King Harley. I enjoy low power operation when possible.
    Ron

4. KC9OO

KC9OO Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm riding my 2007 Yamaha FJ1300 to Dayton. I'll be on 146.52 simplex, talking on my Yaesu FTM-10R 2m/440 dual band radio. I have PTT remoted to the left hand grip and the mic and speakers in the helmet. After years of practicing walking and chewing gum I can now ride and talk at the same time. See you at Dayton.

5. W0XX

W0XX Ham Member QRZ Page

1500 Intruder

upload_2019-5-14_5-53-28.png

6. KG5EWK

KG5EWK Ham Member QRZ Page

After hanging up the leather's and selling the 2003 Tour Glide Classic, I concentrated on work and other activities until I fell into a deal for a 1988 Yamaha Venture Royale which had been converted into a trike. I am in the process of rebuilding the frame and rear end as well as possible modifications to the fairing which is getting brittle due to age. I am planning on installing an icom 706 MK II - G and an extra battery to the trike. I am not sure if I will do radio while riding but I have joined a trike club here in the area which has at least 2 other operators in it.

7. KE0HMS

KE0HMS Ham Member QRZ Page

2005 vstar, listen in on the 2m through my speaker system or run aprs as i drive

Attached Files: