ad: QSKLLC-1

Any /AGs or Young Hams Up for a Roundtable?

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by W3DUB, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W3DUB

W3DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

N2RJ, when can you hear PA evenings on 40m? Around 0000-0100? thats when i hear you all.. then the band goes long and i lose most of the close in stuff...

Maybe we can get a little qrz ragchew going

2. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds good, I'll try around that time.

3. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

And a year after I graduated high school.

I'm getting there.....

4. W3DUB

W3DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

Alright folks.. Thursday evening 8pm.. That's Friday 0000z. I'll put out my call on 7200 +/- 5khz.

5. WA7NXI

WA7NXI Ham Member QRZ Page

How about this weekend? I will be in the shack a lot this weekend getting prepped for field day and it would be cool to check the antenna's out. -KC7EHE

6. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Damn, I have to subscribe to this thread. I missed it!

7. WW1MM

WW1MM Ham Member QRZ Page

yes, im currenty a 15 year old ham in maine, and i would love to try to contact other young hams, it would definately give the younger hams like myself another reason to get on the air

8. KA4UET

KA4UET QRZ Member

Looking for a place to go try 7.193 tue, wed, thur on the night watch group start 7 runs to 9 eastern time. 7.193 all hams welcome. you can check web site out at ragchewers.net ( I think that is good address) just type it into your search [​IMG]

9. KA4UET

KA4UET QRZ Member

Looking for a place to go try 7.193 tue, wed, thur on the night watch group start 7 runs to 9 eastern time. 7.193 all hams welcome. you can check web site out at ragchewers.net ( I think that is good address) just type it into your search  [​IMG]

10. k0dxc

k0dxc Guest

Im 12. Anyone interested in talking to me? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.