ad: SMHam-1

For Sale Antennas and Towers

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NO2N, Sep 1, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. WA2WAP

WA2WAP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

John if the Tri band beam is still available i would like it and can come get at your earliest.
    PLEASE CONTACT!
    ty
    Dave
    WA2WAP

2. NO2N

NO2N Ham Member QRZ Page

Tri Band is available. I'll send you a private message with number to call and arrange pickup

3. WA7M

WA7M Ham Member QRZ Page

John : its Gavin - WA7M : I would like to help out my friend DON - WA2TPU : he is in need of a 3 element beam and I see you have one for sale : he resides in AFTON NEW YORK : I d like to see if you could possible ship via UPS (only UPS can deliver to his residence - please do not use FEDEX) : or maybe meet up with him if the distance between your two QTH's is not too far apart : I can send you payment via paypal for the 3 element beam and I ll cover any paypal fees : my friend DON - WA2TPU is on a fixed / limited income and is an older gentlemen with some disabilities : if you wouldn't mind providing me your direct telephone number John I can give your number to DON and the two of you can speak directly if you prefer : my direct email address is matrix40915 at gmail dot com : thanks for your consideration : Gavin / WA7M in Arizona

4. WA7M

WA7M Ham Member QRZ Page

John : its Gavin / WA7M : I d like to help out my friend DON -WA2TPU in AFTON NEW YORK : he has some disabilities and is on a limited / fixed income : in regards to the three element hygain beam / yagi you have : I d like to buy this antenna for my friend DON - I can send payment via paypal and cover the paypal fees : the only thing we need to get worked out is getting the antenna to his QTH in AFTON : I m not sure how far apart your QTH is in relation to his - perhaps delivering the antenna or meeting him : another option would be to send via UPS to his QTH (do not use FEDEX because FEDEX can never seem to find his house) : if you don't mind providing me your direct telephone number I can give it to DON and perhaps the two of you could speak directly to each other : my direct email is matrix40915 at gmail dot com : thanks for your consideration JOHN : GAVIN

5. NO2N

NO2N Ham Member QRZ Page

Triband beam - sold
    One of the 11 element 2m beams - sold

6. WO2H

WO2H XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Herd on on the 06 repeater tonight be interested in the tower please send info and price WO2H@nycap.rr.com

Thanks
    Mike
    WO2H

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.