ad: hrd-2

Wanted ANTENNA TUNER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7HN, Jun 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7HN

K7HN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, I’m new to ham radio and truly don’t have anything right now except for my transceiver, power supply and antenna.

I really want to be able to work 75 and 80 m. Do you have an extra antenna tuner that’s in good working order that would help me be able to QSO with people on 75 and 80 m? My antenna works great except for it will not work 75 or 80 m or 6 m for that matter LOL!

I don’t have a ton of money to spend but I waited 40 years for my ticket and I really want to get the most out of this ham radio experience that has helped my life so much and in so many profound ways.

This would mean a great deal to me… Can you help? Do you have an extra antenna tuner at a reasonable price?

Blessings and 73!

Larry
    K7HN

2. W6FDU

W6FDU Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the MFJ-989C tuner in near excellent condition that I will sell for $175.

Ben, W6FDU

Campbell, CA 95008

408-374-9519

N5NOQ likes this.
  3. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Subscriber QRZ Page

Larry, please check for a PM from me regarding feasibility of your plan, as well as a couple of tuners I can bring to your place to try out with your antenna.

4. W4YRL

W4YRL Ham Member QRZ Page

Check the Swapshop a nice MFJ-986. I have one it works great.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.