ad: ProAudio-1

SOLD Antenna Switch B&W 595

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WU0L, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a 6 position B & W model 595 antenna switch. Good condition, minor scratching. Price $23.50 plus $10 shipping. I will take personal check when clears, Pay Pal or ZELLE. Mark, WU0L, my info good on QRZ. P1010445.JPG P1010446.JPG P1010454.JPG

KB0FKT, N3GY and WD8WV like this.
  2. WC9Z

WC9Z Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take it I wish to pay with paypal let me know your acct info and I will get you paid thanks ken WC9Z

3. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

The switch in the picture has been sold. I have another one, also a B&W 595 which is slightly different. Good shape, same function. I will send you pictures of it if you
    I have sold the switch in the pictures. I have another B & W model 595 switch that is slightly different. I will send you pictures of it if you give me an email address. The previous owner stuck some labels on the switch position face plate which can easily be removed. I got these in a box at an auction of a silent key's estate. There actually a couple more two position ones. Guess he must have had a lot of equipment or antennas. My QRZ info is all good including the email address to send PayPal to.

4. WC9Z

WC9Z Ham Member QRZ Page

ok my email addr. is burns47374@peoplepc.com we will take a look thanks a lot ken WC9Z

5. KC1RHM

KC1RHM Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested in the 2 position switch if it's available,info is good on qrz

6. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.