Wanted Antenna Aluminum

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5NSN, Oct 26, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K5NSN

K5NSN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you Paul. I am receiving some great replies here on QRZ. I will be starting from scratch. I do have some aluminum tubing, but not much. I do have a complete set of tri-band 3 element elements - no boom or hardware... Traps are there, but would need taken out of the equation... So, perhaps I have the top 10 to 15 feet for each of the 40 meter four square? I'll consider this, take some OD measurments of the largest pieces, and see where I need to go. -- Now, to sort through this mess of stuff and find all that !

73 -
    N8NSN Jimmie

2. K5NSN

THANKS WAYNE !
    I saved your email in my "Texas Antenna" folder !

73 & bcnu soon
    N8NSN Jimmie

3. K5NSN

Thank you Joel

Send me an email when you have time. I can archive your email in my "Texas Antenna" folder for now. I have the Weatherford ARC info written down... THANK YOU for that ! It's very nice to know that hams here in TX come together to foster the hobby and comradeship. That's one of the very best parts of our hobby.

Looking forward to get to know some like minded folks in north Texas!

N8NSN Jimmie

4. K5NSN

Roger -
    Do you know Ray, N4GYN? He's not far from you over in Buford. Ray is a good friend of mine.
    Jimmie N8NSN

5. K5YJB

K5YJB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Why yes I do, we are both masons and we see each other every once in a while. I'm trying to get him to join our shrine communication unit, W4FEZ.

K5NSN likes this.
  6. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Jimmie, check your email.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.