SOLD Anritsu Ms2721b 9kHZ to 7.1gHZ Spectrum analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5EKG, Apr 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5EKG

W5EKG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Up for sale /trade. Getting rid of because its well beyond my needed use. I generally just use SDR for spectrum analyzers. This is just collecting dust in the shack. Very little use. Comes with unit in case, manual, connectors, AC power cable and portable DC power cable, and "Option 40 tracking generator" installed.

More looking to trade for equal value Flex radio's, Motorola APX VHF/UHF portables, SteppIR BigIR verticals, etc. Throw me a trade for something of equal value and I'll consider. This might as well go to someone that can use it, than sitting collecting dust.

Estimated value with everything $2500.

Email is good on page.

Copied from Anritsu:
    "MS2721B handheld spectrum analyzer is designed to conduct highly accurate analysis on the new wave of wireless LAN and cellular signals, including 802.11a, 3G, ultra-wideband, WiMAX, and wireless medical patient monitoring systems. The MS2721B is ideal for AM and FM broadcast proofing because the wide dynamic range and low phase noise make NRSC measurements on analog and IBOC signals easy with no need for an external carrier notch filter. The MS2721B is a small and easy to use portable spectrum analyzer with unprecedented measurement capability for applications up to 7.1 GHz. Weighing in at less than 7 pounds, it is equally at home on the engineering bench and in the field."

Attached Files:

2. KD8VT

KD8VT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I will buy it. Call me at 330-206-4909.

3. W5EKG

W5EKG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Unit sold

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.