Another Scam alert for Curtis Bisesi

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC8IV, Jul 25, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
  1. KC8IV

KC8IV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm disappointed in my self that I fell prey to this scammer, who just committed fraud and grand larceny. Some one has stolen Curtis Bisesi ID and ham call sign. This person nearly took me for $1000.00 on a Kenwood transceiver that I posted a WTB for. Of course the deal looked good and I like most hams will trust each other for a fair deal. I think due to my quick reaction with PAYPAY dispute and the fact they had not yet released the money to his account. I was able to get my money refunded to my account. This person used the email address of Curtis J Bisesi hdisme455@gmail.com. A paypal address of ham4bisesi301@outlook.com, and the money actually went to jacquelin' inc at email address hobbsjacqueline70@gmail.com. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER. If I could figure out where this person is. I'd have the US Marshall's on his door step in a heartbeat. I have spent hours running IP address searches and of course he operates through a proxy server, so I can't get anywhere, but I bet the NSA could.
    I am so great-full that I was able to get my money back before it was too late. I only wish I had read this scammer blog before I made the deal. That will never happen again. I'll be checking this blog, before I buy or sell.

KC0BIN likes this.
  2. K9ILL

K9ILL Ham Member QRZ Page

Curtis Bisesi tried to scam me a few weeks ago also. You'd think he would be smart enough to at least change the phony name and email addy. BUT: he's a scammer and not to bright.

KC0BIN likes this.
  3. KC0BIN

KC0BIN Ham Member QRZ Page

"BUT: he's a scammer and not to bright"

He's getting smarter with each failure, I gotta give him that o_O And a persistent bugger, he never gives up. And he seems to be everywhere! This jerk must do nothing but peck at the keyboard all day......all he needs is a few Hams who haven't had their coffee yet (like me!) and he's got $1000 for nothing :mad:

In my case, it was a Yaesu FT-690RII 6m all-mode he used as bait. That really drives me into a rage, being a dedicated 6m/Magic Band zealot.

TNX&73
    Rob

4. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its really amazing how much time and effort they putting into these scams. Why dont they just put that much effort into a regular full time legal job. The may end up making more money the honest way.