Another Scam alert for Curtis Bisesi

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC8IV, Jul 25, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC8IV

KC8IV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm disappointed in my self that I fell prey to this scammer, who just committed fraud and grand larceny. Some one has stolen Curtis Bisesi ID and ham call sign. This person nearly took me for $1000.00 on a Kenwood transceiver that I posted a WTB for. Of course the deal looked good and I like most hams will trust each other for a fair deal. I think due to my quick reaction with PAYPAY dispute and the fact they had not yet released the money to his account. I was able to get my money refunded to my account. This person used the email address of Curtis J Bisesi A paypal address of, and the money actually went to jacquelin' inc at email address DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER. If I could figure out where this person is. I'd have the US Marshall's on his door step in a heartbeat. I have spent hours running IP address searches and of course he operates through a proxy server, so I can't get anywhere, but I bet the NSA could.
    I am so great-full that I was able to get my money back before it was too late. I only wish I had read this scammer blog before I made the deal. That will never happen again. I'll be checking this blog, before I buy or sell.
    KC0BIN likes this.
  2. K9ILL

K9ILL Ham Member QRZ Page

Curtis Bisesi tried to scam me a few weeks ago also. You'd think he would be smart enough to at least change the phony name and email addy. BUT: he's a scammer and not to bright.
    KC0BIN likes this.
  3. KC0BIN

KC0BIN Ham Member QRZ Page

"BUT: he's a scammer and not to bright"

He's getting smarter with each failure, I gotta give him that o_O And a persistent bugger, he never gives up. And he seems to be everywhere! This jerk must do nothing but peck at the keyboard all day......all he needs is a few Hams who haven't had their coffee yet (like me!) and he's got $1000 for nothing :mad:

In my case, it was a Yaesu FT-690RII 6m all-mode he used as bait. That really drives me into a rage, being a dedicated 6m/Magic Band zealot.

4. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its really amazing how much time and effort they putting into these scams. Why dont they just put that much effort into a regular full time legal job. The may end up making more money the honest way.