ANNOUNCEMENT OF INVASION

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lou, I'm satisfied you understand, now.
    As the CINC-WWARS, I just state it the way it is.
    You would be a wonderful asset to the Wally-Wally's.

2. WA6CAW

WA6CAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, Wally, I would love to join yor ARS group, but right now, I'm in the midst of setting up a new company.

The name is Amateur Communications Manufacturing Enterprises, or more affectionately, ACME Engineering. Mr. Wy Lee Kioti is our CEO.

We have two new products we plan to introduce late this year.

We are very excited about the new " Electronic digital rifle" which has a high potential of 1 million unit sales, still this year. It has an intel pentium processor, and the through-put is in the femto seconds speed. It uses a patented process called" digitally ordered trajectory cartridge of magnum. We imprint the name DOT COM on it.

The other product still in the test lab, is the microwave porta-potty. It's very efficient, bur so far it has been a real stinker.
    It is solar powered, but to produce a 1000W rf source, the batteries are larger than the potty shack. The first tester zapped the first dump while he was still on the seat, and received a nasty burn on his bum. Cremated the crap out of him and the waste material. At that power, we have will have to get an FCC license for a nation wide channel. They put in some crap band and called it CB.

It needs a little more work still, but hope to have it "putting" right along by the first of the year.  I think it's going to be a real gas.......

We're thinking about naming it" Firing All Residue Toilet Systems"......eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.