ANNOUNCEMENT OF INVASION

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

PIG:

They are operating below 28000 Mcs (or MHz)! That is a frequency of 28 GHz!

I care, but they aren't actually bothering me if they operate below 28.000 MHz and above 24.990 MHz unless they are causing TVI, RFI, etc., that legally operating amateur radio operators get blamed for.

Glen, K9STH

2. K0WVM

K0WVM Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (k7pig @ July 25 2003,15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, what is your proposal to the blatant, intentional abuse of trucker's within the 10 meter amateur radio band ?

I'm pretty sure the amateurs who have posted would like to hear your disposition.

The Coup De Tah was started by trucker's, ignorant types, not the license amateur trucker's, the nast foul-mouths that believe their God made and everyone else is born and also, no laws pertain to them.

Let's hear it OM.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Oh dear lord, I knew it was a matter of time before a thread like this would have brought Wally out of the woodwork.

BTW, Wally how are things? How long has it been since we talked last? A year maybe? I see you also have gotten another callsign too...

Interesting!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

My callsign is an interesting one, isn't it, Chad.
    Darn, you told everyone I live in the Woodwork, that was top secret.
    Doing what I believe is best, using 10 meter frequencies where the illegals operate.
    Learning something each new day. Got back into 2 meters, a lapse of 37 years.
    Making experimental 2 meter aerials (prototypes) then the final aerials. Weak signal is challenging and out here it's not a good scenario-zero.
    Simplex on FM isn't the right mode, that's all I have presently.
    Chad, top secret, Morse code is just great.
    I cannot recall when we contacted each other.
    Sunrise has hit the skywaves, out to the master control room, 10 meters, of course.
    Take care, as you know, I'm pro-military all the way, up the hill, down the hill, Airborne.

4. K0WVM

K0WVM Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (k7pig @ Aug. 17 2003,05:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My callsign is an interesting one, isn't it, Chad.
    Darn, you told everyone I live in the Woodwork, that was top secret.
    Doing what I believe is best, using 10 meter frequencies where the illegals operate.
    Learning something each new day. Got back into 2 meters, a lapse of 37 years.
    Making experimental 2 meter aerials (prototypes) then the final aerials. Weak signal is challenging and out here it's not a good scenario-zero.
    Simplex on FM isn't the right mode, that's all I have presently.
    Chad, top secret, Morse code is just great.
    I cannot recall when we contacted each other.
    Sunrise has hit the skywaves, out to the master control room, 10 meters, of course.
    Take care, as you know, I'm pro-military all the way, up the hill, down the hill, Airborne.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Allow me to refresh the memory Wally. You were talking about a year ago about illegal op's on 10m. You stated that you were jamming (or something to that effect) and trying to run these guys off.

I in turn had a heated discussion with you about being no different and operating outside what 97 stated. You told me you had authorization from Riley to do so.

Now, do you remember? [​IMG]

Sounds interesting what kind of projects your doing though. I have a nearly 11 month old that takes up a lot of my time now. I hope that one day when my kids are out of the house, I have time and get on HF (if BPL doesn't kill it or is allowed to happen). Enjoy the hobby in my later years just like a lot of the OM's are doing nowadays. I intend to do this and travel about the nation, but my XYL may have a say in time spent on the rig QSO'ing..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

10 meters has been open in the mornings out here.
    Listen to 28.305 AM, starting at about 1600Z, direction into Mexico from your locations.
    You just might hear my 3,080 watts ERP being utilized down their throats.
    Morse seems to work very well, why? They shut their traps.
    Use the frequency and the PIG uses them well on Morse.
    Use USB on the illegals.
    Something I have detected, the illegals don't appreciate my Morse or SSB. My AM RTTY is just too, too much on them.
    Practice random code groups. An authorized one-way testing transmission and vary the speed, adjust your RF Power from tee-tee to the maximum for testing purposes.
    CU on 10 meters.

6. W3SY

W3SY Ham Member QRZ Page

W5HTW sez:

Quote (w3sy @ July 28 2003,09:27)
    First of all, Mr. Sobel, what you meant to say was &quot;you're an idiot.&quot; I'm tired of seeing semi-literate people on the Internet mess up &quot;you're&quot; versus &quot;your.&quot; If you're still unclear on the difference, have your Keeper explain it to you.

Wow! If I were gay, I'd be in love!

Whoa... hold on there, Bucko. HAW!! You are NOT painting a pretty picture here, dood...

Another person who hates the &quot;your&quot; for &quot;you're&quot; that is so prevalent among those who post here and elsewhere. The words aren't even related, not even close! I told a friend of mine it's like substituting the word &quot;dog&quot; for the word &quot;boat&quot; and then saying you are (you're) going for a &quot;ride on the lake in your dog.&quot;

Arrrrrgghh!

That's usually just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The &quot;you're vs your&quot; conflict is usually accompanied by rambling, incoherent sentences, poor logic, and lame personal attacks. Rarely does an otherwise intelligent person mess up &quot;you're/your.&quot; It's a Leading Dumbass Indicator.

The original poster of that mindless tantrum never came back to defend his position. Shocker.

Haw!
    Out.

7. KI4BOO

KI4BOO Ham Member QRZ Page

WAY too much bickering between us for something we should be working together to fix.

So, Ill say something a bit more on the light side.

You guys sure do know a lot about modifying ham radios to get them into the CB band... [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I like your callsign, Dustin.
    Your statement of we should work together on this blatant invasion,100% correct.
    Few positive statement regarding 10 meter illegals are written here on qrz.com.
    This invasion is having an enormous impact, the increased daily activity is extremely troublesome.
    Do what you can and send CW over the swines.
    Thanks.

9. WA6CAW

WA6CAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Wally,
    I haven,t talked to you for a while either..........

But I wanted to ask about your (not 're) identity crisis you seem to have over the years since '91 or before.

You have changed call signs as often as I change socks. The history would be interesting to hear.from your aspect.

I can only trace the following:
    K7PIG
    W7SNS
    WW7OO
    KK7JK
    N7ZTA
    WN3FUR
    N7PXW

Don't you pay your (not 're) bills, or FCC fines or CB calls or what? You seem to stay at the same address quite a while ............

What's the problem?

Now, will the real Wally please stand up?

10. KI4BOO

KI4BOO Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (k7pig @ Aug. 28 2003,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do what you can and send CW over the swines.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    My license gives me privledges to use CW on parts of 10 Meters, Doesnt it?

You know, I do need some On-Air practice time using CW. It would be like killing two birds with one stone, only easier because one of the birds is really, really stupid. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.