Anderson Fulp

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC0BIN, Dec 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC0BIN

KC0BIN Ham Member QRZ Page

Add Anderson Fulp to the legions of Scamsters....
    <andersonfulp@gmail.com>

Wants me to buy an Azden AZ-21 with batt-packs. For $80 + shipping. No callsign, naturally.

One thing I really want to know is where these scumbags come up with these cover names......

Anderson Fulp, are you kidding me? It was my understanding the Fulp is a nickname for some kind of extinct pterodactyl-type dinosaur.

"Kelvin Dickson"?! get serious! "Nobody but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!!" And nobody, not even my own Generation, comes up with names like that!

I'm eagerly awaiting unsolicited offers from "Gern Blanston" or "Leonard Pinth-Garnell".......

N9NY and KN4KP like this.
  2. WA8KBU

WA8KBU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

He just offered me a Begali CW Machine. No callsign, no description, no picture, nothing to indicate that he actually has the unit to sell. The price was pretty good though... &>)

KC0BIN likes this.
  3. WA8KBU

WA8KBU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

One picture he sent me was from an article that appeared in www.eham.net called:
    A Vest Pocket DX Expedition to Southern Africa
    from Ulrich Steinberg on September 24, 2014 He said he would sell me the Elecraft transceiver and the Begali CW Machine together in a package deal -- neither of which he had!
    The other picture was from www.eham.net of a Begali unit that had been sold.
    Does he think hams can't find these things?

KC0BIN likes this.
  4. W7YCN

W7YCN Ham Member QRZ Page

I just heard from this guy too. Not too sharp. Hard to imagine someone falling for this scammer.

KC0BIN likes this.