Amplifier Relay Buffer

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by N5YT, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N5YT

N5YT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have relay buffers available. These are used to isolate your transceiver's amplifier keying circuit from your linear amplifier. My units are powered by 12V DC and have RCA jacks for connecting your rig and amplifier to the unit.

The output is capable of switching up to 125V at 10 amps.

Pricing is $25 plus shipping via USPS Priority

Buffer.JPG

*Radio Cable not included. Ask for availability/pricing.
    Dimensions : 3" x 2" x 1"

2. N5YT

N5YT Ham Member QRZ Page

If you own a Heathkit SB-200, SB-220, or any amplifier without a standby switch I have a model available that will allow you to put the amplifier in standby without powering it off.

3. AB0CH

AB0CH Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested the the SB220 standby switch.
    Tell me about the details and the price. Any pix?
    Craig
    AB0CH

4. N5YT

N5YT Ham Member QRZ Page

Craig...The price for that unit is $33. The unit is almost identical to the one shown in the picture at the beginning of the thread except is has a small toggle switch and an LED that indicates when the unit is inline or standby. This is an excellent way to have a "standby" mode without modifying the amplifier itself.

5. KF7GCQ

KF7GCQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok...you talked me into it. I need one of your amp relay boxes with the 'stand-by' mode-switch for my SB-220. How do I go about paying you for it? Glenn.......KF7GCQ

6. N5YT

N5YT Ham Member QRZ Page

Glenn....sorry for taking so long to respond. I haven't been checking my thread very often. You can either mail a money order to my address listed here on qrz.com or you can pay via paypal to guy81@comcast.net. Do you already have a linear relay cable for your amplifier?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.