ad: elecraft

SOLD Ameritron QSK-5PC T/R switch board

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7JOE, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. K7JOE

K7JOE Ham Member QRZ Page

all. Here is an ameritron QSK-5PC board which is a PIN diode QSK circuit board for many of ameritron amplifiers including the AL-80 series, AL-82, AL-1500 and AL-1200. Also works with AL-800 and AL-572. I believe this also works with the AL-811 series amps too. Lots of info online. Designed by W8JI Rated at 2.5KW

This is the printed circuit board version (pc model) that mounts entirely inside the amplifier. This is good to over 60 WPM per reviews and also silenced the relay so you have a true whisper quiet shack.

Looks like item was never used /never installed. Estate item, no history but manual, board, accessories all there so should be good to go.

I'll price it at a bargain - half price- given I have no way to test the unit/ sold as found.

New from DXE and HRO is $279.99

My price: $140 + $10 for shipping USA only. PayPal or MO ok. Please email me.

*Would also be interested in a swap for a begali signature magnetic.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. VA2JN

VA2JN Subscriber QRZ Page

hi it's possible send to Canada ..

3. K7JOE

K7JOE Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold. Please close.
    Thanks Jean.
    Joe

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.