ad: NI4L-2

For Sale Ameritron QSK-5 Full Break-in T/R Switch

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4XD, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:21 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4XD

K4XD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an Ameritron QSK-5 T/R switch for sale. This is the external unit which works with almost any amp and provides full CW break-in. It is working fine and includes the manual and a letter from Ameritron with specific instructions on connecting the Icom 756 Pro II which I was using when I bought the QSK-5.

The QSK-5 is selling for $369 new - this unit will go for $250 shipped in the US.

I recommend contacting Ameritron and getting instructions for wiring up your configuration. It turned out to be much simpler than it seemed from the manual.

I also have an Ameritron AL-80B KW amp for sale in a separate listing - if you'd like to buy that and the QSK-5 together, contact me and we'll work a deal.

Rowland K4XD
    IMG_3046.JPG IMG_3049.JPG IMG_3048.JPG IMG_3050.JPG IMG_3052.JPG

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.