SOLD AMERITRON AL80B

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3EY, Sep 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

IMG_2248.JPG Purchased new from DXE last November. It was a mistake as I run CW QRP or FT8 at 5 to 20 watts. I was going to get back on SSB but never did, no interest like I had in the 80’s when it was fun. This Amp is practically new with just a couple hours at really half power due to my antenna system. I would really like a pick-up but will ship at buyer’s expense via UPS ground insured two boxes. I have original boxes and unused manual. It’s wired for 250 VAC, easy to change in steps down to 110VAC. Ten meter mod is a simple green wire that is still there. $1000 come and get it. I will drive one hundred miles anywhere from Pittsburgh, Pa to meet for cash sale. My price is firm, if it does not sell, my son can sell it in my estate. It’s as new, come and see for yourself. No PayPal, sorry. Check or MO is fine, or Cash in Person. k3ey@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

KC5OMC, K1OIK, KE9OL and 1 other person like this.
  2. K1OIK

K1OIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I like your comment, "My price is firm, if it does not sell, my son can sell it in my estate." When I get ridiculous offers that is a great response.

N8UP and K3EY like this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.