SOLD Ameritron AL-811H pickup in DFW

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5ABM, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5ABM

W5ABM Ham Member QRZ Page

Again – selling off my radios and accessories due to loss of job and moving to a HOA-type home. Next up is my very clean, gently used Ameritron AL-811H 800 watt amplifier. I have owned this nice amp for about a year now and it has performed very well. I never pushed it to full output, but ran it around the 400-500 watt range. 70-80 watts drive will produce full output as can be seen in the picture. Also, HV is working fine and is around the 1700 volt area. It has never been around smoke and is clean as a whistle. Case shows very minimal wear with just a few minor scratches (maybe 8/10). From the QC stickers on the boards inside it appears the amp was built in July 2008.

Here's the deal – I will not consider shipping this, due to excessive weight and fear of damage. So, pickup only in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We meet at a mutually agreed location and exchange amp and funds. Cash, M.O. or PayPal is ok for payment. I do work PT now and my sked varies. I'll do my best to arrange pickup at a convenient time for us both!

Asking $675 for amp, AC power cord (runs on 120VAC) and a copy of the owner’s manual. If you have any questions, please contact me off QRZ at my personal email: david dot kreinberg at gmail dot com

Thank you for looking! Coming soon will be the following items:

· Rig Experts AA-54 antenna analyzer

· Bencher straight key

· AME iambic paddle

· Ten Tec studio microphone (made by Heil for TT)

· Elecraft T1 QRP antenna tuner

· Gap Hear It DSP speaker

73 de Dave W5ABM

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. W5ABM

Folks,

The AA-54 and Bencher key have been sold. The amplifier and other items are still in play. I'll have pictures of the accessories available over the weekend.
    Still would like to sell the amp, but would like pickup instead of shipping.

Thanks.
    73, Dave W5ABM

3. W5ABM

The amplifier has SOLD.

Other available items for sale (with pictures) to follow next week.
    Dave W5ABM

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.