Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps in Full Colour with Exceptional Detail.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by GM0PHW, Oct 28, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps in Full Colour with Exceptional Detail.

MAPS are FULLY up to date and include PJ4, PJ5, PJ6, PJ7 and Z8

Large 39" x 27" Amateur Radio World Prefix Map, a perfect size for the shack wall, the maps are ALL map there is no wasted space taken up with flags etc. and as such the maps are easily read and do not contain anything that decreases the physical size of the map.
    The map is professionally printed using top of the range Lithographic printing machines ensuring they are the best quality available, they are NEW and up to date.....

We also do a 36"x 24" (A1) version with the same exceptional detail.

Recently added to our products, see below.

• CUSTOM Great Circle Maps created individually and centered on YOUR exact location (lat/long) and personalised with your name and callsign. 24" x 24" in full colour with countries, islands and their Prefixes if you require more information email maps@dxmaps.co.uk

• Great Circle DX Maps Centered on the UK (24"x 24")

• European Locator Map

Prices and further information are available here....www.dxmaps.co.uk I will post insured anywhere in the world rolled up in a sturdy postal tube.

All Payments should be made in GBP via Paypal to
    maps@dxmaps.co.uk

I'm Ok in any call book and QRZ.com (gm0phw)

upload_2015-10-28_19-51-30.jpeg

Map 1 - Custom Great Circle Map 24"x 24"
    Centered on your exact location Exceptional Quality and Detail

Map 2 - World Prefix Map 39"x 27"

Excellent Quality and Detail, professionally printed using top of the range using Lithographic printing machines.
    Exceptional Quality and Detail

Map 3 - Locator Map of Europe 25"x 19 3/4"(64 cm x 50 cm)

Professionally printed, exceptional quality and detail, professionally printed using top of the range using Lithographic printing machines.

Map 4 - Great Circle Map 24"x 24"

Centered on the UK professionally printed on Photo Quality Coated Paper

All our maps are of excellent quality and detail we have sold all over the world, see our maps and pricing here... www.dxmaps.co.uk/

and here... www.hamcall.co.uk/prod_maps.php

AH2AP likes this.
  2. G4FTF

G4FTF QRZ Lifetime Member #102 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

This the best DX locator I have found to date, with load of detail grids etc.
    If you're looking for a great map, this is the one to get.
    M0IJW 73's

3. LA2FDA

LA2FDA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I ordered the World Prefix Map.
    The quality is excellent , and the details are very good. Mike is very pleasant to deal with .
    The maps comes very good protected in a paper tube.
    I highly recommend this map.

4. MW3IPK

MW3IPK Ham Member QRZ Page

Had my maps back today the worldprefix map and the locator map ofEurope maps are of high quality andI don't need my glasses and amagnifying glass to see the detail for a change
    Well done Mike a good map and a pleasure to deal with 73 terry mw3ipk

5. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Great product! The quality of the print on my map is superb!

6. GM6DX

GM6DX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Got a custom map. Brilliant quality and excellent detail. Love this as its better than any software map and is great for getting kids into radio by using the map

7. 2W0ENA

2W0ENA Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a couple of custom maps and I must say the quality is second to none they take priority on my shack wall the detail is top notch if you are looking for quality look no further.

8. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Maps are not just for Christmas, our maps are competitively priced all year round, the prices below are inclusive of shipping to USA and because of lower postal costs are even less to the UK and Europe.

39" x 27" Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps - Price shipped to USA is £14.00 ($20.86) professionally printed on top of the range Lithographic printers, the quality and detail is exceptional.

25" x 19 1/2" European Locator Map - Price shipped to USA is £11.75 ($17.50) professionally printed on top of the range Lithographic printers, the quality and detail is exceptional.

Custom Great Circle Maps created to your exact location, lat/long and personalised with your name and callsign, our custom maps are printed on photo quality coated paper using high end printers.

Check out our other maps and the prices to the UK, Europe and USA and order here....... www.dxmaps.co.uk or www.hamcall.co.uk

Remember all our maps are inclusive of insured postage.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  9. G3NFV

G3NFV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Great Circle Map, an excellent product and first class dispatch and product.

10. 2I0FNN

2I0FNN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Mike For a Lovely Great Circle Map of the world, it makes pointing my antenna so much easier.