ad: ProAudio-1

Amateur Radio Parity act goes to full committee on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KU0O, Jul 10, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. AA2RR

AA2RR Ham Member QRZ Page

Once again, this seems to be happening a lot, you've displayed your ignorance of the law.

There are several parts to a CCR.

One part is the operation of the rules of the governing board such as establishing the fees paid by the homeowner to name just one 'changeable' part. That part can be changed by vote by a vote of the community.

Every year a vote approving a CCR community's Budget is required. A community vote must occur to elect the 'Board'. A community vote must occur to change the 'rules' of the community, but not the deeded restrictions.

There are parts of a CCR are not changeable such as eliminating the community as a 'gated community' (if that is in the original CCR) or the ban of outdoor antennas can not be change as they are attached and a part of the recorded deed.

Your posts continue to show a lack of legal understanding of CCRs and not worthy of debate.

The old saying of 'it takes a act of Congress' applies contrary to your erroneous opinion.

2. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

I guess the best I can say is your inconsistent responses are consistent. As someone more eloquent once said, "I can (and did) give you the explanation but I can't make you understand"