ad: elecraft

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. January 19, 2022.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KE8QEP

KE8QEP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The simple answer is that pandemics happen every so often, and it's best to be prepared for them. To suggest that it was planned is just silly.

K7JEM likes this.
  2. KE8QEP

KE8QEP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Regardless of natural vs. vaccine antibodies, getting Covid as a form of protection from Covid is like getting pregnant as a form of birth control.

AE0Q and K7JEM like this.
  3. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, but the problem is the risk that is taken when someone gets covid, vs the risks involved with the vaccine. Getting covid will kill a small percentage of people, but getting the vaccine is extremely safe. From your link:

upload_2022-1-21_13-51-46.png

WA8ZID, AE0Q and K1IO like this.
  4. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

JEEZUS if a moderator ever needed to disable comments (and now close the damn thread forever) it is NOW!!!

K8JHR likes this.
  5. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

Your second link is a mostly undocumented list of people that have collapsed or died, etc, some with no mention of the covid vaccine, or even if it had any part of their condition. No researcher is mentioned, just signed by a guy called "Bruce Foster" whoever he is. I have a feeling he is "some guy with an internet connection".

You still haven't provided a link to Israeli Real-Time News website, or any documentation on them. All of this stuff points back to that as the original source, so it is pretty important to figure out who they are.

WA8ZID likes this.
  6. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks, Proved exactly what I thought. Soccer has been mandatory vax since the start . That is the only thing that has changed since the season before but it could not possibly be that. All your documentation is on its way though.
    It's under your skin. I don't block anyone but I will definitely ignore you from now on. Sorry Don't know sign language. Maybe its hidden in the trials documents they wanted to hide for 75 years.

K9TDW and N8ZI like this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Thread closed for now - under review

Dave
    W7UUU

N4DJT, KX0K and K3RW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.