For Sale Amateur Radio Maps - Custom Great Circle - World Prefix - Locator Maps.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by GM0PHW, Nov 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. VA3RDW

VA3RDW Ham Member QRZ Page

I ordered World Prefix Map and Worked All States Map, but when the order arrived I found two World Prefix Maps. I contacted Michael and he quickly fixed the mistake and sent the WAS map. The quality of maps and service is excellent and prices are affordable that is why I highly recommend www.dxmaps.co.uk to any ham looking for a great map.
    73 & Good DX,
    Peter

WB5THT likes this.
  2. KF3FRK

KF3FRK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I ordered a custom Great Circle map which arrived today. I am impressed! Print quality is excellent. Islands, prefixes, and bearings are easy to read from my seat a few feet away. Love it! Thank you Mike.
    73, Fred - KF3FRK

3. G7IRN

G7IRN Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a World Prefix Map which arrived 24 hours after I placed my order. The quality of map is excellent and the srevice second to none. I would highly recommend www.dxmaps.co.uk.

73s

Mark G7IRN

4. OH1CX

OH1CX Ham Member QRZ Page

I ordered the azimuth map, and it arrived incredibly fast in Finland. The map is simply brilliant! It now hangs framed, and in spotlight on my ham shack wall. Thank you, Michael!!
    73! Petri, OH1CX

5. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for your comment Petri, really pleased you like the Custom Map you purchased, any pictures of your shack along with a picture of the displayed custom map would be appreciated.

www.dxmap.co.uk

6. G0UOB

G0UOB Ham Member QRZ Page

Just had 2 rotator maps in colour giving you more an accurate way to turn your beam to which ever direct you want
    The map is of great quality and nice and colourful better than the boring old display on the original fascia of the control box
    Mike also makes sure your Latitude & Longitude are also correct when printing the map
    Thanks again Mike for a brilliant item and first class communication
    My next purchase will be a wall map
    Best regards
    Albin
    G0UOB
    73s

7. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Special Offer, buy a large (39" x 27") Amateur Radio Prefix Map and get a European Locator Map free of charge, both maps will be shipped together rolled up in the same postal tube.

Just Purchase one of our Large Amateur Radio Prefix Maps from our website www.dxmaps.co.uk and your free map will be automatically added to the order.

Our maps are printed on Lithographic Printers that ensure excellent poster quality maps.

twitter map.jpg preview-locator.jpg

8. 2E0BCJ

2E0BCJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Brilliant service and customer support.
    My personalised azimuthal map is perfect to show my beam direction headings.
    Also I ordered the mini azimuthal insert for my yaesu g450dc rotator controller, I can see at a glance the countries and beam direction!
    Superb.
    Dave.
    2E0BCJ.

9. 2E0BCJ

10. 2E0BCJ