For Sale Amateur Radio Maps - Custom Great Circle - World Prefix - Locator Maps.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by GM0PHW, Nov 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Amateur Radio Maps

Our maps are competitively priced all year round, the prices below are inclusive of shipping to USA and because of lower postal costs are even less to the UK and Europe.

39" x 27" Amateur Radio World Prefix Map - Price shipped to USA is $19.08 professionally printed on top of the range Lithographic printers, the quality and detail is exceptional.

25" x 19 1/2" European Locator Map - Price shipped to USA is $17.50 professionally printed on top of the range Lithographic printers, the quality and detail is exceptional.

Custom Great Circle Maps - Price shipped to USA is $34.86 they are created to your exact location, lat/long and personalised with your name and callsign, our custom maps are printed on photo quality coated paper using high end printers.

There has never been a better time to buy, the USA $ is very strong against the UK £ you get more for your USD.

Check out all our maps and their prices to the UK, Europe and USA and order here....... www.dxmaps.co.uk

Remember all our products are inclusive of insured postage.

2. 2E0FVC

2E0FVC Ham Member QRZ Page

Ordered a map for my Yaesu G-450C rotator control box. Excellent service from Mike - great detail and an excellent print, would highly recommend.
    Gerry 2E0FVC Cornwall UK.

3. 2E0WWU

2E0WWU Ham Member QRZ Page

Ordered a map for my Yaesu G-1000 dxc rotator control box. Excellent service from Mike :)

N2YFD likes this.
  4. KF4TVY

KF4TVY Ham Member QRZ Page

I am very pleased with my Great Circle map centered on my location. Details are crisp and colors are solid. I don't think it could be any better. Service and communication were excellent. Thank you, and 73...
    KF4TVY

5. M0HDX

M0HDX Subscriber QRZ Page

My great circle dx map arrived today, I am very pleased with the quality,and very clear print on the map, Great service and fast delivery,Highly recommended.

6. EA8CA

EA8CA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi, I have acquired an azimuth map for my Rotator and designed by (Mike gm0phw) focused on my region with my Locator and my callsing although I announced it for yaesu I have an EMOTATOR whose sphere is very similar to those of Yaesu is of very good quality and the price is very easy to install and pre drilled only remove the glass from outside and place is very elegant

Pablo ea8ca

Attached Files:

7. DL9HK

DL9HK Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought the Custom Great Circle Map 24 "x 24" and put it in the rotor.
    The size of the map is exactly worked and perfect for the rotor. Very good instructions to assambly.
    So I can much more accurate than any flat map or globe "position" a position.
    Thank you Mike for a quality product and fast shipping.

de DL9HK
    Henrik

Map.jpg

Attached Files:

• Map.jpg
      Map.jpg
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  8. G4HWA

G4HWA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great Map and Service and superb quality many thanks again Mike 73's Bernie G4HWA

9. GM0PHW

Great Circle Insert now available for the Emotator Controllers, see EA8CA post above for details of one of our inserts he has fitted to his Emotator.

Thanks for sharing this Pablo

10. GM0PHW

***New******New******New******New******New******New******New******New******New******New******New******New***

We have now added another full colour "Custom Great Circle Map" to our product list, this contains an additional prefix list that is positioned to either side of the map.

Just like all our maps all adjoining countries have been given a different colour making them easy to distinguish and separate from neighbouring countries, we have always created our maps this way.

In addition they contain your Name, Call and Exact Coordinates making them truly customised to you.

See them here - https://www.dxmaps.co.uk/product/custom-great-circle-map-with-additional-prefix-list/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019