Amateur Radio Maps - Custom Great Circle - World Prefix - Locator Maps.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by GM0PHW, Nov 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. GM0PHW

GM0PHW Ham Member QRZ Page

www.dxmaps.co.uk we also sell Yaesu Controller inserts, See pictures from a customer review above (KK4JW 31 May 2018) although not included on our website yet we have been creating and selling for some time now.
    We also sell Custom Great Circle maps personalised and centred on your exact location.
    Our Large Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps measure 39" x 27" printed on photo quality paper on lithographic printing presses to the highest quality, these are the best quality available and are guaranteed to be better than any map printed on ink jet printers, our current prices include shipping worldwide.

See sample pictures at www.dxmaps.co.uk

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. N7CDL

N7CDL Ham Member QRZ Page

Ordered my custom bearing map and it's a thing of beauty. Came well protected in a tube mailer. Just need to get a frame for it to take center place in my shack. Colors and text are well done for readability. Nice work.

3. VK4FWLG

VK4FWLG Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a great circle map ant the rotator map insert and found them to be of excellent quality. I highly recommend. Wayne VK4FWLG

4. VK4FWLG

VK4FWLG Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased a Great Circle Map, and a map insert for my rotator . Excellent quality I would highly recommend these maps. Just ordered another map insert for my other controller. Wayne VK4FWLG

5. N4RME

N4RME Ham Member QRZ Page

I ordered the World map and received it today in a very sturdy tube. Map is in excellent condition and very well detailed. I have another world map that is 4'X6', but found it a bit big for my shack and ordered the 27" X 39" from Michael, and compared the details of each. even being of smaller size, the world map from Michael was every bit as easy to read as the larger map. Everything seems to be updated information. The one difference between these two maps is I do not have all the advertising and flags and signage to clutter up my new map.
    Shipping was very quick as well to NC.
    This is my second order as I have ordered some years ago for maps for a shack I had before. These maps seem to be of very good quality. Well worth the money!