ad: MyAnt-1

Amateur Radio Maps - Custom Great Circle - World Prefix - Locator Maps.

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by GM0PHW, Nov 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. ON9COP

ON9COP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ordered both custom Great Circle map and World Prefix map. Maps will be soon mounted on the wall of my shack. Custom Great Circle map is the idea tool for acurate beaming. Shipping in an appropriate package is very fast. 73's de Serge ON9COP

2. G4XWR

G4XWR Ham Member QRZ Page

I ordered the world DX map and the Locator square map.I was delighted with both.It is not very often that something exceeds your expectations but these maps really are good.Highly recommended.PHIL G4XWR.South Shields

3. G0PHP

G0PHP Subscriber QRZ Page

Have just purchased one of the most usful maps ever from DXMAPUK. GRID LOCATOR MAP OF EUROPE, It's a map I've been trying to locate for some time and the most useful map ever when working JT65HF. Thanks Mike GM0PHW for producing this excellent work.
    73, Kevin G0PHP..........

4. KC0OW

KC0OW Ham Member QRZ Page

received beautiful custom great circle map. great price. thanks mike.

5. K5BM

K5BM Subscriber QRZ Page

Mike produces an outstand quality map. I purchased his great map circle and proudly display it. I recommend this map!! 73, Tom k5bm

6. M1BTR

M1BTR Subscriber QRZ Page

Like many others I am very pleased with the superb Grid Locator Map of Europe. The use of subtle colours makes it easy on the eye whilst still making country boundaries clear. Just what I needed for use with recording the contacts I am beginning to make using JT65 mode.
    73 John M1BTR

7. M6DDT

M6DDT Ham Member QRZ Page

Just received my Amatuer Radio World Prefix map and WOW.
    The quality has to be seen it is amazing really go on treat yourself to a new map you will not cannot be disappointed.

8. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've had my great circle map for a few weeks now. It's very well printed, works great on my shack wall, and will be quite handy with directional antennas.

9. W7JG

W7JG Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent service......very prompt......second purchase....VERY PLEASED!!!
    73, Chuck, W7JG

10. G0EYZ

G0EYZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ordered an Prefix map, came in 2 days (in UK) protected in a cardboard tube, Brilliant service and great quality.