ad: Schulman-1

Amateur Radio appearance on network TV

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KA0GKT, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K7TOB

K7TOB Ham Member QRZ Page

That is a really detailed description. I will ask my 3 year old if we can watch it one more time. I know that exact part. If you are interested in getting screen shots, you could get the credit and add it to my site, if you are interested in that sort of thing. Otherwise I can just get it added next chance I get.
    I will have to check that out. I am not a big CSI guy. You know, too busy watching Monsters Inc, etc. :D

2. K6SSA

K6SSA Ham Member QRZ Page

We have a rather new local station that shows only older movies and sitcoms; great family safe stuff unlike what is produced now. But I digress...they show the old Lloyd Bridges series "Sea Hunt", and almost every episode will have a rig of one type or another;ham, marine...they show them at odd angles, so it is hard to ID them most of the time. I wonder if they did that for the same reason that labels were partially blocked on beer and soda cans. You could always tell the brand though

3. KK0XX

KK0XX Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok - So I went and rented Monsters Inc (free rental in the kids section) and watched it twice in a row and couldn't find it. Now it is driving me bonkers because I know I saw it in something. My next movie to try will be The Incredibles.

4. K7TOB

K7TOB Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh, okay. I did the same thing (watched Monster's Inc. again and couldn't find it either).

Dang, now you got me excited...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.