For Sale ALURATEK USB INTERNET RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a neat little gadget and it works well ! It's the Aluratek USB internet radio. Just plug it into any Windows based computer and it loads the on-screen channel guide. I've got a picture of it here to give you an idea of what it looks like. You can stream thousands of radio stations from all over the world in just about any type of talk or music format you can imagine ! It works well and there's nothing to wear out. If you have a pair of decent power speakers connected to your computer, you'll get amazing sound !

These have gotten pretty expensive if you shop for them online but I'm selling this like-new USB device for just $10 shipped to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified checks only. No Paypal please. I don't mind if you send a personal check if you don't mind waiting 10 business days for it to clear. I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you a tracking number. If you're interested, please send me an EMAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking! Aluratek Internet USB Radio-2.jpg Aluratel Internet USB Radio.jpg

2. AB0CH

AB0CH Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take it.

Will send a check.

Thanks

Craig