Aluminum Call Sign Desk Plaques

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K4OEK, Nov 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. K4OEK

K4OEK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a small (just me) machine shop. I am producing CNC made desk call sign plaques Under the name Comms Zero. I just finished putting together a basic website. Hopefully it's ok to post a link here? It will be easiest to reach me through CommsZero0@gmail.com I browse the site often but am not logged in much and the time spent in the shop cuts into my internet and shack time. CommsZero.com I hope to add more products as time goes on. For the past 10 yrs I have produced a line of motorcycle parts and stay quite busy.

These are $65 + shipping with a brushed finish. The base is 6" long (for reference).

K4oek
    Tom Bowie

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

As you can see my theme of my station is blue...............................................
    My_Station4.jpg
    What do you think of your plaque painted like this.............................................
    ky1e+c+sign+plaque+4.jpg
    (The blue is off just a little)
    The letters still cut like you did but then painted blue after they are cut in?
    I like what you have made.
    John, WB0MPB

3. K4OEK

K4OEK Ham Member QRZ Page

That wouldn't be much trouble. Although it would only be spray paint and though I am many things a painter not so much. Did spray the tank on that bike on my Qsl card though. Maybe that blue and I'll do my best but no promises on the paint... lol

4. N5PAC

N5PAC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You could syringe in some enamel (model paint)......
    just a thought.