SOLD ALUMA TOWER 40' Crank Up Tilt Over Aluminum Ham T-40H Radio Tower

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WD4OIX, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. WD4OIX

WD4OIX Ham Member QRZ Page

This Tower Makes Lowering it for maintenance a One-Man Operation!

Up for sale is my ALUMA TOWER T-40H aircraft grade all aluminum Communications Tower. This tower has served me well over the years and only requires light maintenance. It comes complete with the built in crank up winch, tilt base plate, eve wall bracket, tilt over winch with cable, wall bracket and pulley. This same tower alone if purchased new today from the factory, would cost you Over $3145 plus tax & shipping!

Also included is the mounted CDE Ham III Rotator with built-in stop brake and desktop controller (the controller is seen to the right side of the station picture). There is a galvanized 8' Pipe extension mounted at the very top of the aluminum mast that gives this tower a total height of 48' when fully extended.

This Tower is ready to go and will have to be taken down (an easy job < 1-hour). Also included with the tower is all of the coax cable as well as the Twin Inverted VEE wire antennas (10,15,20,40,80,160) with center mount balun and Six Position desk mount Antenna Switch.

***PLEASE READ***
    -LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I do not have the packing materials to ship this oversize item. Again, this is local pickup only. None of the antennas or ham radios shown here are included in this ad, other than stated above.

**I have advertised the Mosley Beam Antenna separately and will soon be selling the rest of my Yaesu FT-107M Solid-State Station. I will entertain offers on the entire package if you are interested. The top TV antenna is not included in either of these listings. WD4OIX**

0d0b3d7702c1aefed46b36934db2fa48.jpg.max600.jpg bb9d2f77ce9ba6e84100e5d5e25757d7.jpg.max600.jpg 1f5fa351910fa2b3f8e90ae47139473b.jpg.max600.jpg 72e2003d6ade3308fffd9074c01d8c78.jpg.max600.jpg e81f08dd5fd00259704d5bcf4cbfc775.jpg.max800.jpg 90d0c5be6372a6c0f65e25e8fe718295.jpg.max600.jpg

W7GST and KG4BFR like this.
  2. K5WMG

K5WMG Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't see a price...

N3MDG likes this.
  3. KM4CQG

KM4CQG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi

On the West coast here below Tampa.

When fully retracted whats the height?

Also any idea of the weight?

Ian

4. WD4OIX

Asking $2325 for the Aluma Tower

5. WD4OIX

With the extra 8' pipe section added to the aluminum mast, the approximate nested height of the tower is 32’

6. WD4OIX

Not sure of total weight. You could check the factory specs for estimate.

7. W3SCA

W3SCA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

These towers are light, I think this height is 200 lbs or so...

8. K9IG

K9IG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

9. K4WJ

K4WJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What is the purpose of the cable running from the winch up to the side of the house and back to the tower? BTW, my Aluma tower is excellent. It is the 50 ft model and I can move it by myself.

de John/K4WJ

10. N1RR

N1RR Ham Member QRZ Page

John that is an erection fixture to tilt it over away from the building on a hinged base.

W2CSI likes this.
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.