For Sale Aluma 100' crank up

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD4IPN, Jun 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
  1. KD4IPN

KD4IPN Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale Alumina 100HD 110 volt crank up winch with tilt over base. including tail twister rotor and control, antenna tilt plate assembly included.
    No delivery!!! you will have to have own delivery arrangement and help as tower is still vertical. Can be tilted directly onto your trailer. Nested length is 28 feet so make sure trailer is long enough. the tower is about 500 pounds dead weight. I have a lift to help with loading.
    SANY0209.JPG SANY0211.JPG SANY0215.JPG SANY0213.JPG

W6GH and W2CSI like this.
  2. KD2HZI

KD2HZI Ham Member QRZ Page

I didn’t see a price.

3. KD4IPN

I put the price in the title of the post but whilst trying to upload photo I had to start over and the original price was lost??
    I am pricing the complete assembly at $4,000.00 FIRM

4. KD4IPN

Bring cash I have two hams on the way first come with cash first served. I saved it for some one who wanted it bad a stated in replies and e-mail but after refusing to show up for three weeks of promises I lost the other guys who wanted it.
    Sorry but I don't like to be stung. come here look at it and buy it.

N1VAU likes this.
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.