For Sale ALTEC LANSING MODEL 650A DYNAMIC CARDIOID PRO MICROPHONE DUAL-Z

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7LRC, Feb 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

RE-LIST ---PRICE REDUCED

DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOS BELOW:

PRICE: $65 & split shipping costs in the CONUS with buyer. E-Mail is good on QRZ. No international sales please. I accept US Postal Money orders and the item will ship after it is received.

This is a really nice Altec 650A microphone in working condition, that can be paired up with an external PTT switch and wired to function with many different radios. Since it can be wired Hi or Lo Z, it is quite versatile, accommodating the input impedance of various rigs. Has a convenient low frequency roll-off switch to tailor the response. Mic has been tested with my rig (Lo Z config.) and has good output and tone for a mic of this age. Has a common balanced, 3-pin connector.

MICROPHONE CONDITION: Considered very good +. Beautiful Satin Chrome finish and nice wind screen. See photos. An E-copy of the original spec sheet is available upon request.

Mic History: This classic Altec Lansing mic was manufactured in the USA from the late 60's and was used in professional broadcasting and other applications.

Please NOTE: Only the microphone is for sale here. Stand and clip are for display purposes only and are NOT included. All sales final and item is sold as-is due to unethical microphone part-swappers.

Also, please note that I have a collection of cool vintage, and some newer mics (over 50 mics total) that can be used for HAM applications, so kindly contact me if you are looking for a certain mic. I'd also consider selling the entire lot as a whole.

IMG_7321_small.jpg
    IMG_7322_small.jpg
    IMG_7324_small.jpg
    IMG_7325_small.jpg
    IMG_7326_small.jpg

KX1MAD, AC9SF, WP4TM and 1 other person like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.