SOLD ALPHA 99 HF AMP !! EXCELLENT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2BLU, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K2BLU

K2BLU Ham Member QRZ Page

This amp, the ALPHA 99- is a work horse --if you need it to be!

The tubes in it are still putting out FULL POWER ( as you can see from the photos )...

The interior is super clean and there are NO ISSUES whatsoever with the amp's performance--PERIOD.

The exterior is in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear...

On my Bird p.e.p meter into a dummy load I have seen it put out on sideband with full modulation or CW
    up to 2800 watts depending on the band-- average being between 2300 and 2600 nominal...

You can run it at 1500 watts FOREVER 100% Duty Cycle.... This amp rocks.

Because of it's weight, and how things can sometimes get broken in transit,
    which ends up being a pain for both buyer and seller,
    this has to be a PICK UP ONLY... I won't ship this...

THE REASON I am selling My Ham Radios and other items is that I have moved to a condo a few years ago
    and I have grown tired of being "hassled " by the Condo Cops "... I really don't need the stress anymore--
    My condo has limited space and so I do not have the huge shipping carton it originally came in--That is another reason why this sale is PICK UP only... You can check out my other Ham Gear for sale which I will ship.... Transceivers, mics, etc...Not all posted yet.

My QTH has always been a NON SMOKING ENVIRONMENT!

-YOU will NOT be disappointed with this AMP...

My Very air Price for this Great Amp is $3195.00 -Firm..

Come pick it up if you are withing driving distance to Ft. Lauderdale ( Sunrise ) Florida 33322...

My email address is good on QRZ!

or call Zack * 1-954-851-4971 20181115_173304.jpg 20181115_151521.jpg 20181115_151429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018
    KJ4POM, 2I0EBS, K5MTY and 9 others like this.
  2. K2BLU

Attached Files:

3. K2BLU

SOLD!!!!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.