ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale Alpha 9500 HF Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WO7R, Apr 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. WO7R

WO7R XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Alpha 9500 for sale. $4950. Used it for about four years. No evidence that the tubes are "soft" -- I run the thing typically at about 1200 watts and I typically do so with between 25 and 35 watts, depending on the band.

This is a very remotable amplifier and does a great job of protecting itself from you. If you are thinking about remote, this is one of the few amps you should consider.

I would very much prefer to do this sale locally (meaning, anywhere in Arizona). This is a heavy object and a bear to ship, though I can do so if that's what's needful. Still have the original boxes. If you are close enough, I could put it back on-line and demo it for you.

Only reason I am selling it is because I replaced it with an Expert 2K. The Alpha has been fantastic for me, a true workhorse.

Email me at newroc116@gmail.com to discuss this item further.

Alpha.800.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    K5MTY, K6RA, K4FX and 1 other person like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.