For Sale ALPHA 89 AMPLIFIER HF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA5AT, Feb 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AA5AT

AA5AT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a beautiful, clean,, no smoke ever ALPHA 89 HF Amplifier. It has very low hours of use since modified and latest updates. I can not find a scratch on it. It operates perfect in 160-28 MHZ.full output Plus. Note this is PICK UP ONLY!!! I will not ship . Price is $2800 Firm, Don't even ask. Reason for selling DX is complete now, so just mess with low power digital. Please contact me via E-Mail only MY qrz is up too date.

Attached Files:

K6RA and G4RBH like this.
  2. KF5GOI

KF5GOI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, I am interested in your amp.
    It is amazing. First time I have had an item on QRZ I like that is in decent driving distance to me.
    My name is Paul, KF5GOI, I live outside of the town called Tickfaw. If you are not aware of it? I am approximately 5 miles North of Hammond, La.
    I did not see an email address on your QRZ Site. How do you want to communicate? I have just a few questions to finalize decision on purchase. I have been searching and you are one of three amps. Being this close is great. I have the money setting aside. So that is not an issue.
    Will have email site up,waiting to hear from you.

3. KF5GOI

Don, I am not sure if you have gotten my statement as to interest and my close approximity to you.
    You do not have an email address on your QRZ page. I am not very close to repeaters to c.p. 's.
    If you do get this message on the page. If you are able and it is not past 10.30 p.m. please send me a text to 985-507-2200 c.p.
    For some reason I usually get a text but nothing else. If you can text, please leave short message as to how you want me to contact you. I do have a hardline phone that I if you wish to voice, send me your contact number and I will call you to discuss the sale of your amp if it is still available.
    Thank you.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Seller - you say "contact me via E-MAIL only" but you do not have an email address on your QRZ page.

You have an interested party trying to reach you.

5. KF5GOI

I have never heard from AA5AT in Baker who has the Alpha89 for sale.
    I received an email from K3EY, who I think is in Pennsylvania who has either an Alpha 87 or 89 for sale. kind of confusing.
    AA5AT in Baker, La.would like to hear from since it is only a bit more than a one hour drive from me. Again text me at 985-507-2200 if you have the amp for sale thanks .
    signed confused, KF5GOI

6. AA5AT

AA5AT Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for your interest, my email is arsaa5at@cox.net, Name is Don.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.