SOLD Alpha 8410

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0CIA, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:39 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K0CIA

K0CIA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my Alpha 8410 as dollars are needed elsewhere. This was built in Aug of 2015, and I am
    the second owner. Amp was never near smoke, and use has been very light. My total on air time over the
    year I have had it would be less than 3 or 4 hours. Operations have all been CW, very short dx contacts and
    no contests. The amp looks new inside and out and works as specified. The factory final checkout sheet will be
    included as well as the factory manual. The Amp has a pair of the 4cx1500 power tetrode tubes.
    I have the two factory shipping boxes and packing materials. The transformer must be shipped separately.
    I will split the shipping and insurance costs with the buyer. In addition, I can meet a buyer at a designated
    point for fuel expense. I am asking 2650 dollars. I am located in west central Missouri near Kansas City.
    I much prefer Paypal. IMG_2008.jpg IMG_2007.jpg

Attached Files:

K5MTY and W0MRB like this.
  2. W4HRR

W4HRR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would like to buy the amplifier.

Good on QRZ - please contact me by email

3. K0CIA

K0CIA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Amp has been sold

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.