For Sale Alpha 2100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9PW, Nov 8, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. W9PW

W9PW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Description: Alpha 2100 Dummy Load capable of unlimited key down at legal power limit.

Information: I am the original owner and this has been kept in a smoke free environment. There are no scratches or marks on this. It is in excellent condition and has never had in excess of 200 watts into the unit.

Serial Number: 210011080057

Included: Power Cord, 6 foot Jumper Coax (JEFA Tech LL240 Flex) with PL-259 connections (factory installed). Printed copy of the manual and schematics. Original Box included.

Extra: I purchased a cover from Elite Covers as shown in the picture and this is included.

Price: $1500.00 Additionally, due to the size and weight of this, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs.

Let me know if you have any questions and Thanks for looking!!

Danny W9PW
    Alpha 2100 Back.jpg Alpha 2100 Cover.jpg Alpha 2100 Front.jpg

2. W9PW

Additional Payment Information: Paypal is the preferred payment method or Certified Bank Check.

3. W9PW

SOLD

KE9OL likes this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.