For Sale All three modules FEX-767

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Feb 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

I offer to the sale all three modules of FEX - 767-2, FEX - 767-7B, FEX - 767-6 smuggled out of from the
    transceiver of FT767GX after the lack (there are not aerials) of need. The modules are absolutely NEW and
    never used, the state is ideal and such as on pictures. I will sell at price of 165$, 175$ and 200$ accordingly.
    Cost of sending of one module near 25$, all three modules near 40$ or so. I will send regular registered mail
    the made to order sending after payment of cost of wares through Western Union. Quality of wares and
    delivery I GUARANTEE the kind name! All questions of price, payment method and shipping by e-mail that is
    faithful here on a web-site QRZ.COM or ut5rp@te.net.ua I wait your questions and suggestions about the
    purchase of the modules, THANKS!

73's, de Dima UT5RP

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Your call sign must appear in at least one photo along with the item for sale. Thank you.

3. UT5RP

I don't know really that I must to do? I have made photo by item with my QSL, where I can place it?

Module with QSL.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Perfect. Thank you Dimitry :)

5. UT5RP

Attached Files:

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.