ad: cq2k-1

All Quiet at Earth, New Crater on a Stormy Mars: Solar Storm Forecast 06-20-2019

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Jun 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K2MUD

K2MUD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This is worse than dropping dead on a Stair-master in the gym of a cheap hotel in Pittsburgh.

4X1ST likes this.
  2. W9VTT

W9VTT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

BS from qrz

3. KG7QJB

KG7QJB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Actually field day was better than I expected. With time conditions will improve. I am optimistic.

4. GM4BRB

GM4BRB Ham Member QRZ Page

When she does the Mars coverage, I got that very clear moment realizing we are going to be going there, aren't we! I put Elon Musk off his stride, he got really death-metal for a couple-days, when I told him how Mars is a 'dead-world'. How it was impacted by a 10Km boloid punching through from the Hélas Impact basin, destroying the core on the way and splitting the opposite side open at Vallés Marineris. In so doing, shoveling off, the entire northern hemisphere to several kilometers depth. (Posit origins of the asteroid belt). How can you 'terraform' a planet with poor and uneven gravity? When I went back, a few weeks later, and concurred with him that it's actually an inevitability, that Mars will become a stepping stone, though IMO still, largely uninhabitable, rather than dwelling on the errors of a pointless & dangerous mission; he cheered up.

[​IMG]

'Another backside passage' - mine are clearing up thanks, due the ointment.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  5. KB5ZSM

KB5ZSM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes!!! Please take the trash talk some place else

K5VZD likes this.